Dedicated and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are invited to join Actriv Healthcare to work in the White City, OR area.
- Employment Type: Per Diem, Travel Or Contract
- Profession: Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA
- Shifts: Day Shift, Evening, NOC (Nights), Weekends (10hrs x 4 days; 8hrs x 5 days; 12hrs x 3 days)
- Client settings: Skilled Nursing, Post-Acute, Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health, Assisted Living and Memory Care, Hospice Clinics, Hospitals, Correctional Facilities, Schools, and Urgent Care
- Pay: DOE
- Paid Overtime: Yes
Benefits for Actrivian HCPs
- Freedom to build your own schedule
- Competitive wages and incentives
- Dental, Vision and Medical benefits
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time
- Continuing Education
- Part of a purpose-driven community
- Employer-sponsored Workers Compensation and Malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid taxes
- Convenient scheduling app
- Opportunity to work nationwide
- 24hr Caring and Support Customer service Team
- Minimum 1 Year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Active and unencumbered CNA License
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- CPR/BLS/First Aid Certification
- Proof of Negative TB Test (PPD Test, Q-Gold, T-spot or Chest X-ray)
- Food Handlers Card
- Proof of continuing education
- Reliable transportation
- Clear criminal background check and drug screening
- Whatever-it-takes attitude
How to Get Actrivated:
- Apply and get Onboarded. Download the Actriv App, start your application, upload your credentials, and schedule an interview.
- Choose your shifts. Set your schedule and accept shifts that fit your schedule. Book as many shifts as you want.
- Get Paid. Clock-in, work shifts, and make an impact. Clock out and get paid. Earn your vacation and sick time as you work.
About Actriv Healthcare Inc.
We are a H.E.A.R.T.-centric organization on a mission to help healthcare facilities meet their patient care goals. We do that by connecting Clinicians with opportunities to impact patients and residents’ lives in our local communities. We believe in caring about people, being cared for, and caring in everything we do. Caring is the foundation of our culture and what sets us apart. This is why Inc. Magazine recognized Actriv Healthcare as the fastest growing Staffing company in America in the 2021 Inc 5000 annual list.
- We Care More about our customer
We believe in going above and beyond for our partner facilities, their residents, or patients to deliver a Wow!
- Dignity and Respect are a way of life
At Actriv, we have a Caring culture where we treat each other with dignity and respect. Caring Meets Wow!
- We are constantly Improving
We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve ourselves and our processes. We are committed to continuous improvement, which is a key component of caring.
- We thrive to deliver a positive Impact
At Actriv, we are committed to making an impact by providing the best quality Care.
Actriv Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by Federal, State, or local law.